Quick Food Industries (Private) Limited is a certified company, Which has a complete support mechanism of manufacturing, marketing and distributing a large range of value added frozen food products. Quick Food Industries' brand Mon Salwa™ is not only the pioneer in frozen foods in Pakistan but also the largest seller with the widest range and huge customer base.
Mon Salwa™ is an entity of Group of Companies, An old established and dynamic business group of Pakistan. Sanaulla Group is primarily engaged in an extensive range of textile businesses. This includes processing, weaving, made-ups and retailing.
In 1997 the group expanded and diversified its business activities to include the frozen food sector by launching the company Quick Food Industries. Quick Food Industries burst in the national food scene with its brand Mon Salwa™.
The company lived up to its name and quickly carved out a niche for itself in the burgeoning prepared food market in Pakistan.
It rapidly acquired a huge customer base of institutional customers includes some prestigious franchise restaurants and other ventures, apart from institutional base Mon Salwa™ caught the eye, and won the hearts, minds and taste birds of a large number of upwardly mobile Pakistani families. They appreciated its superb qaulity, extensive range and appealing packaging. In no times Mon Salwa™ became a brand to keep an eye on and not necessarily in the frozen food field alone.
- To deliver consistent taste and quality to our valued customers by using the purest ingredients and technology.
- Be dedicated to a continuous improvement through alliance with international companies.
- To promote professionalism at all levels through education, training & development of human resources.
Times are changing and the modern man continuously struggles to find more time for himself. People crave for convenience in life and the only way to make more time is by cutting down on time consuming jobs like cooking, house cleaning etc. A company that believes in quick food preparations gives its customers more quality time to enjoy life and great tasting food.
- To produce locally and expand globally.
- To make our brands an essential part of every household.
- To maintain the highest standards in frozen food products and take advantage of pioneership in the frozen food market as well as research and development.
- Pioneership of frozen food products in Pakistan.
- Supplying to over 100 national and international Food chain allover Pakistan.
- Biggest ever producing widest range of products having 130 products.
- Sale and distributors of McCain Food International - World's No.1 manufacturers of potato based products.
- No.1 Exporting Company of Frozen Food Products.
Sanaulla Group of Companies comprises of 11 independent entities:
- Sanaulla Woollen Industries
- Sanaullah Textile Mills
- Sana Industries Limited
- Taqees (Pvt.) Limited
- Sanaulla Corporation (Pvt.) Ltd
- Sanaulla & Co
- Brother Combined (Pvt.) Ltd
- Bismillah Taqi Hospital
- Naqi Poultry Farm
- Quick Food Industries
- Sana Industries Ltd-(Arctic Zone)
- Glaciers (Pvt.) Ltd
- Connect Solution (Pvt.) Ltd
View Larger Map
We are dedicated to the efficient production and supply of high quality, Hygienically prepaid and cost effective products in response to our customer's need.
Why our Quality Policy is being implemented?
To get the following objectives:
- Deliver on-time and exceptional quality products by striving to exceed our customers' expectations.
- Communicate our mission, quality policy and corporate objectives to all our vendors and others associates.
- Maintain a formal quality system meeting international standard.
- Develop a relationship with vendors and suppliers that emphasize Continuous improvement in product quality.
- To support teamwork, provide necessary tool and resources. that create an environment of trust, understanding and communication between all at quick food industries.
- HACCP (Being Implemented).
At Quick Food Industries International Hygiene standards are rigorously followed to deliver consistent and high quality products.
Basic Goods Manufacturing practices followed at Quick Food Industries
All staff must:
- Wash their hands before commencement of their jobs, wearing specific uniforms.
- Ensure long hair is tied back and covered.
- Ensure all cooked food is kept separate and in an adequate container while in the cold storage facility.
- Ensure the cold storage facility is kept below minus 18ºC at all times and that the cold storage is cleaned and should be done on a regular basis.
- Ensure clean cloths and towels changed daily and the dirty. Ones are washed at a temperature of 60ºC.
- Ensure all rubbish bins are kept outside the kitchen area.
- Ensure floor mops and all cleaning equipment/products are kept away after use.